On sale Tuesday 8 April
Call 0191 6801021 or email Lizy@gocruise.co.uk to preregister now!
- 5% Cunard World Club Past Passenger Saving applies to all cruises sailing from May 2015 when booking by 31 July 14
The Cunard Fare Benefits
Choice of on benefit on cruises of seven nights or more:
- On board spending money (amount varies by cruise duration)
- Car parking in Southampton for the duration of your cruise
- Return Coach travel to Southampton
- Airport car parking depending on choice of cruise
- 15% deposit
- Flexibility to change your booking (subject to our booking conditions)
Click on the ships names for full itineraries
2015 will be a momentous year for Cunard with the company celebrating its 175th Anniversary with a number of special events and anniversary cruises. Cunard’s three ships will visit incredible places across Europe and around the World, visiting 96 destinations in 35 different countries, including 7 maiden calls. Highlights for 2015 are:
- Anniversary event cruises (Please refer to 175 Cruises programme release for full details)
- 3 Queens in Southampton on Sunday 03rd May 2015
- 3 Queens in Liverpool on Monday 25th May 2015
- Re-enactment of the original transatlantic crossing calling at Liverpool on 04-July marking 175 years to the day when the first Cunard ship departed for her maiden crossing
- Commemoration of the sinking of the Lusitania
- Calling at 32 unique ports of call
- Offering 7 / 14 & 21 night holidays
- Embarkation options from Rome, Venice, Athens, Istanbul and Trieste
- Calling at the best ports in the Mediterranean
- The best ever transatlantic programme featuring 20 transatlantic crossings. Queen Mary 2 offers transatlantic crossings throughout the year.
- A selection of ex-New York cruises. Queen Mary 2 will sail 3 round trip New York cruises in 2015 featuring Canada New England and the Caribbean.
- 7 & 14 night Canada New England cruises on Queen Mary 2 offering embarkation or disembarkation in New York and Quebec.
- 24 overnight calls in spectacular destinations including Madeira, Barcelona and Monte Carlo.